With this great recipe for Little Recipes, any little one can enjoy a rich and nutritious snack. Free of gluten and lactose, you will make sure that everyone can eat it without problems.
To prepare it we use agave nectar, which you can find in herbalists. Its juice is a natural sweetener with a high fructose content and numerous health applications.
- Homemade creme de cacao recipe
Homemade creme de cacao recipe
1 cup of hazelnuts
¼ cup of cocoa powder
5 tablespoons agave nectar
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of hazelnut oil
a pinch of Celtic sea salt
1. Roast the hazelnuts at 180ºC for 8-10 minutes until they darken slightly and their fragrant smell is evident..
2. Try rubbing the skin of the hazelnuts against a kitchen cloth, to remove the skin..
3. In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the cocoa, agave, vanilla, oil and salt, and beat until well blended, about a minute.
5. Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator
6. Bring to room temperature before serving
Source: Little recipesSummary Recipe Name Gluten-free and lactose-free cocoa cream Author Name Natalia Usacheva Published On 2016-05-26 Preparation Time 5 Cook Time 15 Total Time 20