See Cats files
Feeding the cat is one of the essential cares to preserve its good health. Every feline, whether mestizo or of a defined breed, requires a complete and balanced nutrition to optimally develop their physical, cognitive, emotional and social capacities. Therefore, it is vital to provide your kitten with a diet that fully supplies its nutritional requirements..
The ideal is to have the guidance of a veterinarian when choosing the best diet for your feline. Whether you choose a balanced diet based on dry or wet feed or a BARF diet, the knowledge and experience of the veterinarian will be decisive to adapt the amount and daily food intakes, in addition to ensuring that their nutrition is perfectly appropriate to their age and age. the needs of your body.
However, you can also prepare some delicious homemade recipes to enrich their day to day. Homemade preparations, using ingredients that are beneficial to the cat's health and, especially, with much love, provide not only important nutrients for the development of your feline, but also incorporate aromas, textures and flavors that will awaken your cat's appetite and make him feel very special.
At AnimalWised, we always invite you to discover the wonderful world of cat baking, which includes a wide variety of cookies, cakes, muffins, etc. This time we will teach you how to make a delicious homemade cat meatloaf and very nutritious. ¡Read on to discover this new recipe!You may also be interested in: How to prepare meat for cats? Index
- Making a nutritious and healthy cat cake
- Homemade meatloaf recipe for cats
- Surprise your cat with this homemade meatloaf on his birthday!
Making a nutritious and healthy cat cake
This meatloaf for cats is not only delicious, but it also provides some very beneficial nutrients for the health of our felines. As its main ingredient is veal and we also add eggs upon preparation, it shows a high content of good quality protein.
Of course, we must always ensure the origin of the meat and eggs used in our recipes. It is also essential to guarantee their optimal maintenance when taking them to our home. But in any case, to avoid any type of contamination, we will boil the meat for a few minutes before using it to make our cat cake. In addition, we give you the best tips so that you know how to prepare meat for your cats and keep it in optimal condition.
As we will also incorporate healthy ingredients, such as oats, pumpkin and parsley, our cake will also provide fiber, vitamins and minerals to our cat's diet. In addition, we will also have the properties of olive oil for cats and the anti-inflammatory and digestive action of turmeric for an even healthier preparation.
On the other hand, we will never use prohibited foods for cats, and we will avoid adding cow's milk, high-fat cheeses, onion, garlic, chili peppers, leek, white and refined flour (not whole) in our recipe. In this way, we get a highly digestible meatloaf for our kittens and prevent gastrointestinal disorders, such as gas, diarrhea or vomiting..
Homemade meatloaf recipe for cats
Check out all the ingredients and the step-by-step preparation of this meat pie for cats below.
- 100 gr of good quality beef
- 40 ml olive oil
- ½ cup boiled and mashed pumpkin ( "pureed ")
- ½ cup whole oatmeal (preferably organic)
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese (optional, for topping)
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional, for garnish)
- First, we quickly boil the meat and then cut it into very small pieces when it is already at room temperature.
- While it boils, we put the oven to preheat to a temperature of approximately 160ºC.
- We take a source and beat the eggs, olive oil and bicarbonate until they are well integrated. Then we add the pumpkin puree and the meat, and then we mix everything.
- Now we can add the dry elements (flour, oats, turmeric) and integrate all the ingredients, until we obtain the dough for our cat cake.
- We transfer the dough to a cake mold (tart pan) of our preference and place it in the preheated oven.
- After baking the preparation for about 20 or 25 minutes, we can verify the correct cooking and remove the meatloaf from the oven.
- Now, just let it cool down to room temperature before serving our pussycat. If we want a better presentation, we can decorate the cake with a cotagge cheese coating and fresh parsley chopped on top..
- This homemade meat pie for cats can keep up to 5 days in the fridge and up to 3 months in the freezer.
Surprise your cat with this homemade meatloaf on his birthday!
If you were looking for some ideas of birthday cakes for cats, you have already found a healthy and very delicious recipe. As you have seen, its preparation is very easy and fast, so you will not need a lot of time and it will be quite inexpensive. And if you prefer, you can use the same recipe to make some delicious cupcakes for cats. To do this, simply replace the traditional cake pan with the small special molds for cupcakes.
As it is a very special celebration, you can also improve the decoration of the meat pie for your cat, for example, using some snacks to your liking, or even with the same ingredients that you used in the recipe. A little bit of creativity and lots of love, an inexpensive and simple recipe becomes the best birthday cake for your cat.
Now that you know how to make this exquisite meat pie for cats, just encourage yourself to prepare it for your feline. And of course, we would love to know what your kitty liked this delicious homemade cake. ¡Leave us your comment and share your experience!