See Cats files
The term "gourmet " is associated with the excellence of gastronomy, and if we use it referring to our pets, it is clear that those with the most demanding palate are cats, highly sweet and capricious when it comes to food. However, as responsible owners, if we want offer an exquisite food to our cat We must not neglect its nutritional profile, since it is important that the diet acts in favor of good health.
If you want to delight your feline's palate without neglecting its nutrition, don't miss this AnimalWised article where we show you how to elaborate 3 gourmet recipes for cats.You may also be interested in: 3 recipes for cat treats Index
- Gourmet recipe for cats: very complete homemade cookies
- Gourmet recipe for cats: cod with spinach and carrots
- Gourmet recipe for cats: spring chicken
Gourmet recipe for cats: very complete homemade cookies
As you will see, this recipe is very complete as well as exquisite because it is prepared with wide groups of foods, including vegetables, and you can use any of the vegetables recommended for cats..
Let's see what ingredients will you need to make these homemade cat biscuits:
- 170 grams of tuna or mackerel canned with oil
- A small handful of rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons of grated cat vegetables
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons of milk
The preparation is simple but requires cooking in the oven, therefore, before starting the procedure, start heating the oven to 180 degrees Celsius..
Subsequently, you just have to follow these steps:
- Mix the fish with the vegetables.
- Add the dry ingredients, rolled oats and flour to the mixture.
- Add the milk and mix until you get a homogeneous mass.
- With this dough make small buns.
- Grease the oven-safe dish with vegetable oil.
- Crush each of the buns on it so that they are more flattened.
- Bake the cat biscuits in the oven for 10 to 20 minutes, then cool.
The best thing about this gourmet cat recipe is that it can keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator, therefore, it will last long enough to delight your feline more than once.
Gourmet recipe for cats: cod with spinach and carrots
This recipe for homemade cat food would surely delight more than one human, but it is specifically designed for your cat to enjoy it to the fullest. In addition, it uses as a base a food that can bring many benefits to your pet, fish. Check our article on the most recommended fish for cats and discover all the properties they have.
Obviously, in this case we are going to use cod and it is true that it is a very salty fish, so we should not add any type of salt to this preparation and it is essential to wash the cod several times before cooking it.
To make this gourmet cat recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- A small piece of cod fillet.
- 3 tablespoons grated carrots.
- 1 handful of chopped spinach leaves.
- Olive oil.
The elaboration is very simple if you follow these steps:
- We crumble the cod and pay attention to any scraps that we must remove.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan.
- We first add the vegetables to cook them a little longer..
- Finally, we add the flaked cod, which we will only lightly sauté.
When the dish has cooled down a bit, it will be ready for your cat to enjoy unparalleled pleasure through feeding..
Gourmet recipe for cats: spring chicken
Meat is a good food for the cat's home diet and in this case we are going to use chicken accompanied by healthy vegetables.
Let's see what ingredients will you need for the preparation of this homemade recipe for cats:
- A small filleted chicken breast .
- 3 tomato slices without skin.
- 3 slices of zucchini without skin.
- 1 tablespoon grated carrot.
- Olive oil.
You will see that the preparation of this gourmet recipe for cats is very simple, follow the next steps:
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the diced zucchini and grated carrot, simply pre-cooking. Drain later.
- In a frying pan add a little oil and place the chicken breast previously cut into strips, we will submit it to a light sauté.
- Before removing the meat, add the carrot, zucchini and diced tomato to the pan, mixing all the preparation.
We must not confuse these gourmet recipes with the fact of feeding our cat excessively, the recommended ration for each meal. should not exceed 85 grams.